A rich blend of acne clearing oils is enhanced with the powerful collagen building amino acid dipalmitoyl hydroyproline (DPHP), which has demonstrated multiple times the level of cellular rejuvenating activity as Vitamin C.
• A luxurious rebalancing and rejuvenating treat for all skin types, especially those with blemish-prone yet maturing complexions.
• Just a few drops daily infuses the skin with a rich bouquet of vital nourishment and potent nutrition.
• Rebalances oily complexions + rehydrates dry complexions.
• .67 oz / 20 ml
- moss uses botanical hydrosols instead of water as the basis of their formulations. This increases their costs dramatically, but delivers superior results. Botanical hydrosols contain the healing properties of plants, and have a pH more suitable for the skin, meaning they can drop or diminish the use of harsh pH adjusters like citric acid. Using hydrosols is the ultimate luxury for skin.
- No longer do you have to choose between advanced dermatological technologies that are formulated with toxic ingredients OR natural skincare that is so crunchy you can make it yourself in the kitchen. Moss showcases the power of beautiful and exotic botanicals AND utilizes the latest in dermatological technology. Their products contain a beautiful balance of herbal extracts combined with sophisticated skin-changing ingredients like peptides, ceramides, and effective but totally non-toxic preservation systems.
- moss uses both whole plant and standardized extracts as well as CO2 extractions of oils whenever possible. Supercritical extraction vs. cold-pressing or expeller pressing creates a more stable, more pure and more alive and vital product than a standard oil.
About the brand