Handheld, easy to use, ethically harvested jute fiber brush designed especially to slough off dead dry skin and topical toxicity.
If your daily routine involves commuting to work, sitting at a desk, or just not moving around as much as you would like, then a daily dry brush may be for you! Five minutes of brushing a day can help renew the outer skin and promote blood flow to the skin’s deeper layers, resulting in detoxification, rejuvenation, and a healthy glow.
Dry brushing is known to stimulate the lymphatic system and can promote detoxification, an important part of maintaining our health + vitality. Because our skin is our largest organ and the body’s primary system of elimination, it is a necessary component of the detox process.
- STEPS TO GET THE GLOW -
Dry brushing is most effective when the skin is dry, before any bathing, showering, or application of oil or lotion. It is best done before a bath because it helps to remove dead skin and further encourages the detoxification process and allowing greater penetration of Pursoma healing bath products.
• Set a timer for 5 minutes
• Start with the feet and work in a circular upward brushing motion
• Move on to calves and thighs. Spend more time on the backs of upper thighs, applying slightly more pressure on this area and the buttocks
• Move to lower back (where you can reach), abdomen, chest and upper chest
• Proceed to arms, starting from the hands and working up to the shoulders
• Avoid sensitive skin on neck
• Always work in upward motion
• Spend a minimum of 5 minutes, taking a least 30 seconds on each body area
• Follow with a Pursoma Detox Beauty bath or body maskAbout the brand