Nourishing hair oils are the single most important ritual in hair care. Oiling is the secret to healthy, thick and shiny locks, the only way to truly seal, heal, and protect the hair. Hairprint's oils are powerhouses of nutrients, organic and wild-crafted. The carefully formulated blends feed the hair and nurture the scalp. The fatty acids replace lipids in fine hair, which prevents frizz and split ends. The rich fusions seal in moisture, improve elasticity, stop breakage, enhance strength, and shield hair from environmental pollutants.
Argan Oil is unequaled for strengthening the hair + moisturizing the scalp. It repairs split ends like no other oil, is rich in omega fatty acids, and combined with Jojoba Oil it is the perfect styling product when you want hair gloss on the go. Place a few drops into your hands and work through the hair gently, and use the other hand to rein in the frizzy flyaways. Jojoba Oil has so many qualities, one does not know where to start. It is anti-inflammatory, emollient, moisturizing, skin healing, antioxidant, anti-degenerative, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, moisturizing, anti-acne, anti-dandruff and anti-aging. It is an incomparable way to maintain and rejuvenate the scalp and hair.
• Vegan, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Cruelty-Free
• 3.4 fl oz | 100 ml
There are many ways to use high quality hair oil — as a weekly treatment or daily conditioner. The most important role you can play is to massage in the oils and invigorate the scalp. Think of it as giving your skin exercise, getting the blood vessels flowing and enlivened, providing vital nutrients to stimulate and feed the hair growth cycle. Hair follicles determine color and quality of hair. When follicles are clogged and inflamed, hair is weaker, thinner, dull, and brittle. When inflamed, the follicles lose blood flow, oxygen and vital nutrients, which shrink the follicle until hair is thin or not there at all. By reducing inflammation, introducing anti-oxidants to protect cellular vitality, and providing crucial key nutrients to the follicle, hair quality can improve day by week by month. Be patient. Nurturing your hair is like growing a healthy garden. If you combine transformative oils with a great diet loaded with fruits and vegetables, get plenty of exercise, and have restful sleep, your hair can begin its journey to restored beauty and native vibrancy.
• Before showering, layer onto the dry hair, massage or comb in thoroughly, and leave in for 15-20 minutes. Shampoo and condition as normal.
• For deeper impact, massage in and leave on overnight using a towel or shower cap. Shampoo and condition in the morning.
• For the most profound effect, warm the oil by placing the bottle in a bowl of hot water. Apply to hair, massage and leave in for one to eight hours as a stunning conditioning treatment. All three ways will create softened, healthy, shiny locks, and better manageability.
• Another use is to apply small amounts after you shower to the length of the moist hair and ends, and then let the hair dry naturally. If blow drying, the oil will protect the hair.
• For a conditioning treatment, section the hair into two or four parts. Rub one drop of oil thoroughly onto your hand and pull it through the hair with your fingers like a comb to work it in. Thick hair will require more than one drop. The oils reflect the light and add shine to all hair types.
• Finally, you can apply the oil to ends only. These oils are fabulous for preventing or repairing split ends.
Warning: Do not use this product if pregnant. May cause irritation. Skin test this product before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.