Kahina Prickly Pear Seed Oil is 100% organic and sourced in very small batches at the same cooperative that produces their argan oil.
Extremely rich in Vitamins E and K, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, prickly pear seed oil has been shown to:
• Moisturize and soften skin
• Balance oily and combination skin
• Restore elasticity
• Neutralize free radicals that may contribute to signs of aging
• Brighten under-eye circles
• Minimize spider veins
Prickly Pear Seed Oil contains higher concentrations of Vitamin E than in argan oil to repair skin and Vitamin K to strengthen capillaries and reduce dark under eye circles and spider veins. Due to prickly pear seed oil’s higher linoeic acid content, it is recommended for oilier, more congestion prone skin types in order to keep skin balanced. Prickly pear seed oil moisturizes and balances skin, restores elasticity and minimizes spider veins and dark circles.
Other common names for this oil include Barbary fig seed oil, Indian fig seed oil, and prickly cactus seed oil. Kahina's oil is cold first pressed from the seeds and is not to be confused with macerated extracts of the flowers or fruits of the prickly pear cactus. Note: oil’s natural scent is reminiscent of hay.
• Gluten free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Certified Organic
• Kahina Giving Beauty products are made with premium quality, certified organic argan oil and other antioxidant-rich byproducts of the argan tree. The argan nuts are cracked by hand using centuries-old techniques by Berber women in Morocco’s argan region. The oil is then cold-pressed using modern methods that preserve the integrity of the oil.